Have a soiree
Yes I know, but I can assure you this blog will be up and running very soon… I hope.
Since you’re all just waiting around smoking, drinking and wearing suitable attire at home, why not have a soiree?
What better way to combine your newly acquired gentlemanly talents.
How to hold a soiree:
1. Purchase a lot of alcohol, here is a list in descending order of importance (Scotch, Irish Whisky, Bourbon, Gin, Vodka, Cognac)
2. Purchase mixers for the aforementioned spirits
3. Hire a band to play soothing jazz melodies in the background (they must be wearing matching attire)
4. Hire some bartenders and waiters to serve drinks and food respectively (if you are a little short on cash you can always pay neighbors’ kids slave’s wages to help out. Plus they will learn how to make cocktails, think of it as a learning experience)
5. Make sure you invite people.
6. Put on your best tuxedo and mingle.
And there you have it, the perfect guide to hosting a soiree. Show off your cigar/pipe smoking techniques, discuss golf and tennis, enjoy a nice 21 year old single malt and most of all, be courteous to the fairer sex.